U2 Coming to Minneapolis, Kansas City in September
When U2 announced plans to tour the world to commemorate the 30th anniversary of their iconic album The Joshua Tree, fans in the Midwest were disappointed to find only a pair of Chicago dates on the itinerary.
Now that has changed.
The band has added shows in Minneapolis and Kansas City as part of seven new North American dates on the Joshua Tree 2017 Tour.
The Joshua Tree was released March 9, 1987, as U2’s fifth studio album. It topped the charts in more than 20 countries and became the fastest selling album in British music history. In the United States, the album won a pair of Grammys and spent nine weeks on top of the Billboard Top 200 Album Chart. It finished the year as the number-six album overall.
The album produced U2’s only number-one singles in the America, ‘With or Without You’ and ‘I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For’.
New U2 Joshua Tree 2017 Tour Dates:
- Sunday, September 3 – Detroit – Ford Field
- Tuesday, September 5 – Buffalo – New Era Field
- Friday, September 8 – Minneapolis – US Bank Stadium
- Sunday, September 10 – Indianapolis – Lucas Oil Stadium
- Tuesday, September 12 – Kansas City – Arrowhead Stadium
- Saturday, September 16 – St. Louis – The Dome At America’s Center
- Friday, September 22 – San Diego – Qualcomm Stadium
Subscribe to KDEZ-FM / Easy 100.1 on