6 Signs You Might Be A School Supply Hoarder
1. You get extremely territorial in the back-to-school aisle.
2. You hide your “stash” from your kids so you can ration the supplies out as you see fit … and from your husband, because he just may call you out on your addiction if he saw it all.
3. You know that if there was ever an emergency, you could burn the boxes and boxes (and boxes!) of pencils you have for firewood.
4. You have purchased multiple protractors and compasses, and your kid is only just starting preschool.
5. When your kids head off to the first day of school with their backpacks filled with school supplies, you feel a sense of panic … and race to the store to replenish.
6. You’re still buying school supplies … and your last kid graduated from college last year.